One-Piece Board Level ShieldsOne-piece designs offer shielding at the component level on a PCB where access to shielded components is not necessary. There are no tooling costs associated with standard off-the-shelf designs.
Features and Benefits
- Standard offering available
- Surface Mount
- Rigid Corner
- Tight coplanarity tolerances
- Different metal substrate options
- Different plating options
- Vented and unvented options
- Tape and Reel packaging
- No tooling costs with standard off-the-shelf designs
- Shielding Effectiveness typcially 40 dB @1 GHz
Customized PCB Shield CansAs cans are custom designed please contact our sales department to discuss your requirements. We will need a drawing or specification giving overall dimensions, type of material, plating, through hole/surface mount configurations, quantity, tolerances, packaging and any special requirements.
Production CapabilitiesHexin has considerable experience in the design, manufacture and testing of a wide range of shielding products and is able to help customers find solutions to their shielding requirements.