Two-Piece Board Level ShieldsTwo-piece shields offer users the flexibility to inspect or repair shielded components without having to risk board damage by removing the entire shield. Covers snap on and off, making repairs quicker and easier. Board rework is reduced. There are no tooling costs associated with standard off-the-shelf designs.
Features and Benefits
- Standard offering available
- Surface Mount
- Rigid Corner
- Removable pick bridge
- Tight coplanarity tolerances
- Different metal substrate options
- Different plating options
- Different cover to frame locking options
- Vented and unvented options
- Tape and Reel packaging
- No tooling costs with standard off-the-shelf designs
- Shielding Effectiveness typcially 40 dB @1 GHz
Customized PCB Shield CansAs cans are custom designed please contact our sales department to discuss your requirements. We will need a drawing or specification giving overall dimensions, type of material, plating, through hole/surface mount configurations, quantity, tolerances, packaging and any special requirements.
Production CapabilitiesHexin has considerable experience in the design, manufacture and testing of a wide range of shielding products and is able to help customers find solutions to their shielding requirements.
77X45x8.8MM EMI PCB Shielding Can.PDF